Parenting is one of the most challenging jobs in the world.
And if you’re anything like most parents, you’re dealing with things like this all. the. time:
Totally losing your sanity and yelling at your kids...and then your partner...and then your dog...(and then yourself).
Feeling hopeless when it comes to your relationships, and often feeling too tired to deal with the all of the emotions of your family.
Locking yourself in the bathroom for just one moment of peace—PLEASE.
Experiencing deep anxiety whenever conflict arises.
Holding back the things you really want to say.
Being driven to tears of frustration when you can’t figure out how to get through to your child.
And you want to be good at it—not just for your kids, but for yourself.
You want to be able to talk to your teenager about their attitude and have them really hear you.
You want to be able to fully express yourself to your partner and be understood.
You want stress-free conflict and to easily navigate the emotions of others; creating more love in all of your relationships.
And mostly? You want to be the master of your emotions…and help your kids do the same.
The great news is it doesn’t have to be this hard. And the greater news is I can help (and right now.) That’s right: you can shake that anxiety, miscommunication, frustration and instead become more peaceful, supportive, and connected. Even your teens and tweens can learn how to open up and speak with respect. Yes, really.
This is what the HappyCamper course is all about. It’s 365 days of supportive, habit-forming activities that can quite frankly change everything in your home.
In short, HappyCamper is about taking 3-5 minutes out of every day to reprogram your subconscious. It’s not too good to be true, it’s too true to be missed.
Here’s a breakdown of the course:
- Includes 365 mini, daily lessons that will help you learn how to communicate with all family members and create new habits for both parents and children.
- Features bonus tools to help your family incorporate the lessons into your home.
- The course is split into 3 levels throughout the year and at the completion of each level you’ll get an ebook with a summary of everything you’ve learned, so you can refer to it again and again.
- Useful articles and resources are delivered with each lesson plus fun freebies and surprises throughout.
- Each lesson is built on the 6 emotional needs + communication. The activities range from physical to mental and emotional to spiritual and areas of study include self-awareness, social-awareness, self-management, and relationship-management.
- These lessons result in more inner peace, love, and affinity for those around you.
So, how does it all work?
There’s a fascinating part of the brain called the reticular activating system that basically looks for more of whatever it is you’re feeding it. For example, if you buy a grey Honda Odyssey, suddenly you’ll see them everywhere. You’ve had that happen, right? That’s the reticular activating system at work.
With the HappyCamper program, you take those 3-5 minutes a day and ‘feed’ these lessons into your reticular activating system. By doing this repeatedly for an entire year, that part of your brain—which stays alert and actually works 24 hours a day (!)—will help you become more emotionally intelligent and balanced with minimal effort.
For some proof in that pudding, here are some words from people whose lives have been changed from this very method:
At the end of the day you want to give your kids their best chance at a happy life. And doing so doesn’t have to be so stressful, difficult, or isolating.
Instead it can be freeing, intuitive, and enjoyable.
Get HappyCamper for $29/month or pay for the year and get 2 months free. Sign (up to 7) additional family members up for $10/mo or $100 for the full year. When you sign your family up you’ll also receive a free gift in the mail (ooh la la!)
“This is the single most impactful thing I’ve learned to develop myself in the last 10 years at least.”